Cheap Vivobarefoot Women's Evo L Running Shoe

Vivobarefoot EVO Ladies Black 37 Womens Shoes
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
These have become my favorite sneakers for everything: jogging, training, and even for casual wear. I have low arches, and the minimalist "barefoot" design really minimizes the pain in my feet. The recycled, eco-friendly design is a major plus too!

Also, mine came with shoe sleeves so you can put your shoes safely in your gym bag, and a little brochure about the company. Great little touches.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Love the look and feel of this incredible barefoot shoe. It makes my foot look smaller and more feminine compared to other barefoot shoes. This shoe has a modern vibe and looks great with jeans. Absolutely no break in period for me as I am used to a barefoot shoe and only wear Fivefingers or Vivobarefoot. Since I've switched to barefoot shoes, my knee pain and shin splints have disappeared, and hip pain has decreased. I might mention I do not run in these and I'm not an athlete. I was so impressed I turned around and ordered the Evo III in white for Summer. I am a 10m with a narrow foot and the 42 fit perfectly. Thanks Amazon!

Best Deals on Vivobarefoot Women's Evo L Running Shoe

quality is excellent. fit and finish is superb. just take it easy and ease into minimalist shoes of you will injure yourself again and again. after 3+ years of it, i am finally injury free.

Honest reviews on Vivobarefoot Women's Evo L Running Shoe

Excellent running shoe, but runs small I am normally a size 8 and the size 38 was too small

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vivobarefoot Women's Evo L Running Shoe

our family is really into vivo's. we have several pairs and i have run several marathons and half's in them. just ease into it over the course of a few years and you'll be fine. give your body TIME to adjust to non-cushioned shoes and a new stride that will inevitably develop in these types of shoes.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment