Review of Nike Men's Mercurial Victory IV FG Soccer Cleats
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, April 12, 2014
Nice looking, im very satisfied. The quality also i think they are going to last for a long time! what else can i say... the price also is very affordable.This soccer cleats fit as I expected, are very comfortable and a light weight. About the exterior, I purchased in black by the way, I wanted in another color but only black was available on my size :(, however this shoes look very nice and the cleats are not as usual. I like it, are perfect to run and pass the ball, because make you able to have and good control shooting or passing, also dribbling and getting high running speed. This are my third Nike Shoes, I have one for running and another casual to go out, and this brand have not disappointed me until today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment