Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Our son is on the borderline between needing a regular and a wide shoe, so we typically buy the wide shoes so he has some room. We purchased these velcro topsiders in a wide size, but they were so narrow that we could barely stuff his foot into the shoe. I noticed on the side of the box that they sent us a GIRLS shoe, so perhaps that is the problem. I'm not sure if girls shoes are narrower than boys shoes, or how to even specify on Amazon that you want a BOYS shoe. The construction of the shoe appeared to be a very high quality, and extremely sturdy (yet flexible). If it weren't for the fit issue, I'm sure we would have loved these shoes.Cheap Sperry Top-Sider Bluefish H&L Boat Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid)
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, March 14, 2014
Beautiful shoe but very narrow. I could not even get my son's foot inside and I bought the wide size. Otherwise shoe is cute and looks well made.
0 comments:
Post a Comment