Puma Bodytrain LS Sheen Womens Shoes Sneakers Review

PUMA Women's BodyTrain LS Sheen
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I have seen and read about toning shoes for awhile now, it's the new thing. Like toning pants by Reebok, they promise to add extra toning to your body during workouts due to some special property. With shoes, it's the footbed which is rocker shaped making you have to work your foot a little harder which then works your legs, then butt. If only. I don't believe toning shoes really work beyond a small fraction but I'll take that fraction. Even a fraction of a fraction is good, god knows I have spent enough time in the gym, on the streets and trails, in the water swimming mile after so why not add the shoe. I happen to like the appearance of the Puma, the footbed is not extreme like the early models of toners, it looks like a regular shoe but I can feel the rocker. Plus, some science went into engineering this model and Engineers know a lot more than I. They are very comfortable, very good looking, the colors are great and Street Moda has the best price around. Run very true to size. I think a wide foot may be a problem as they fit slightly narrow.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

First time owning Puma shoes and I am happy with the product. My legs are naturally toned. Not sure if they will "shape" my legs (I bought them b/c they were inexpensive). For me comfort is important in a shoe and this hits the mark.

Best Deals on Puma Bodytrain LS Sheen Womens Shoes Sneakers

I haven't got much time to spend toning between work and school and taking care of my family, but these have already tightened my hips and thighs and keep me on my toes!

Honest reviews on Puma Bodytrain LS Sheen Womens Shoes Sneakers

My wife has been using these for our morning walks and they seem to be working out well. She definitely notices a difference but she likes that they aren't ugly like other rounded walking shoes.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Puma Bodytrain LS Sheen Womens Shoes Sneakers

Enviaron el producto en el tiempo estipulado. Los zapatos de buena calidad, se sienten bastante cómodos. No tengo queja alguna!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment