Review of Under Armour Spine RPM Men's Running Shoes

Under Armour Men's UA Spineā„¢ RPM Running Shoes 8 Metallic Silver
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These shoes are unbelievably comfortable. It destroys my old Nike's. It conforms to your foot, its super breathable, is extremely supportive, and still light weight(under 10 oz). Under Armour has done an amazing job balancing support and weight with their spine technology. I recommend these shoes for anyone that wants a versatile athletic shoe or just a pair of good looking sneakers for casual wear.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The BEST pair of running shoes I've ever owned. Lightweight yet they provide ton's of cushioning. Did I mention they are the best pair of running shoes I've ever owned?

Best Deals on Under Armour Spine RPM Men's Running Shoes

This was my first set of shoes over the internet but with the great service I've had with Amazon I thought I would give it a try.

1) First, they are more green than the picture represents. I expected more of a yellow but they are definitely green. I still like them, just different than I thought.

2)They fit real funny and the soles seemed real hard. But the more I wear them and break them in, the better they feel. The soles felt like they were frozen when they got here but once they 'thawed out' they got to be much better.

I only use them inside the gym (and I don't do cardio) so it took several visits to break them in. But now that they are broken in, I'm glad I have them.

Honest reviews on Under Armour Spine RPM Men's Running Shoes

very stylish very comfortable. any one with wide feet but should move up one full foot size. I highly recommend.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Under Armour Spine RPM Men's Running Shoes

Bought these shoes as part of a Christmas gift for our son. He is truly happy with our choice. They also come in red but I am glad we choose the black shoes.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment