List Price: $227.48
Sale Price: $69.91
Today's Bonus: 69% Off
The Kayano 19 feels great on. It's lightweight and does appear to have more cushioning than the 18. (I sometimes switch between the 2 and I can definitely feel the difference.) But if you're already sold on the Kayano 19 and you're choosing these for the color, they are NOT the color depicted in the photo. And I've viewed them on more than 1 monitor. So either they don't photograph well OR the photo is intentionally misleading. These shoes are a sickening neon color. ...I really wish ASICS would get on the ball with the women's colors. Overall, I think most of them suck.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I gave these shoes away as returning them to a UK merchant would have been more than half the cost of the shoe. The color depicted is not true to the model. The shoes look more orange than pink and I didn't like them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment