Reviews of AVIA Men's A5023M Running Shoe

AVIA Men's A5023M Running Shoe,Grey/Dark Grey/Red,9.5 D US
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
These shoes run too short. I even ordered them 1/2 size larger and were too small anyway. Had to buy another alternative shoes (ADIDAS DURAMO).

The overall quality is good but not exceptional as the ADIDAS.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This a great shoe for the price. Very satisfied I would recomend the shoe,but order it a half size larger than you where,they run small..

Best Deals on AVIA Men's A5023M Running Shoe

Just got these yesterday and took them for a run. They feel good and true to size. Good-looking, and decent quality shoe under $30 (size 10). Can't beat it!

Honest reviews on AVIA Men's A5023M Running Shoe

the shoe worn out in 3 month soles gone and uppers were ok

they were comfortable though

be careful about quality

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AVIA Men's A5023M Running Shoe

Shoe arrived but was half size small. I went for a jog on the treadmill for about 3 miles, and I wore out the outer sole. Not good product.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment