It would also make a great casual shoe or someone who is on their feet a lot.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Whoever at Saucony came up with the idea of combining the style of their retro running shoes with a modern sole and materials should be promoted and allowed to create a wider range of Mod 0 shoes. Shadows would be a perfect line to expand into. Unfortunately, I contacted Saucony, and they informed me that these shoes are discontinued with no plans of any sort of replacement in the future. This is a big disappointment, as I've rocked these for 2 years now and I was forced to stock up on the black and reds (all that is available, and the ugliest IMO). In my opinion there isn't a comparable shoe on the market, and when these pairs die I'll go back to wearing my Hurricanes as street shoes when they wear out. But, I think if there are enough fans bombarding Saucony customer service with e-mails we might get them back! So get to work!Best Deals on Saucony Originals Men's Mod O Sneaker
I bought a pair of Saucony running shoes a few years ago simply because they were on sale and I needed a comfortable walking shoe. So when it came time to replace those, and I'm not really a runner anyway, I decided to check out their line of walking/casual shoes and these caught my eye.They were immediately comfortable and my first time wearing them for an extended period was on a weekend long mountain biking trip. They did great on and off the bike and after taking an unexpected bath in a creek, they even kept my feet dry! Bonus! I've even been wearing them all winter, which has been mostly rain here in St. Louis.
I like them so much I'm in the market for another pair, if I can find another color I like.
0 comments:
Post a Comment