Reviews of AviA Women's Avi Finesse Cross-Training Shoe

AVIA Women's Avi Finesse Cross-Training Shoe,Matte Silver/Ash Grey/Zuma Pink,8 M US
Customer Ratings: 2 stars
Buy Now
These sneakers run small. I had to return the first pair I ordered for a pair 1/2 size larger. The larger pair were still uncomfortable, and after wearing them while working out for about a month, I developed a pain on the right side of my right foot. At first I thought I had done something to injure my foot, but when I changed sneakers, the pain was eliminated. I later found a defect inside the right sneaker, but now it is too late to return them. I will not buy Avia again.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought these shoes specifically for cross training indoor classes. (45 min to an hour of cross fit) They work okay but doesn't seem to have a lot of cushioning and after doing box jumps, burpees, etc, the bottom of my foot starts burning. Use a different pair of shoes for running so have never tested that aspect, but even my running shoes seem to work better for the amount of jumping and foot movement.

Pro is they look nice and they are reasonably priced. May be okay for walking and/or lighter workouts.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment