adidas Men's Kanadia 4 TR M Running Shoe Review

adidas Men's Kanadia 4 TR M Running Shoe US)
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
Really great purpose shoes love the style, fit and function ~BUT~ be very careful when walking on smooth wet surfaces (like pavement or wooden decks), since the soles are just like little cleats they slip on those surfaces (as cleats do) which has happened to me three times so far.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have owned 3 pairs of this exact shoe. same size, same color, same kanadia 4 tr trail running shoe. all other pairs were bought in a store where I could try them on. every pair I tried on and every pair I bought fit proper. the pair I got from NAU SHOES fit very incorrectly. they feel twisted, the tongues on both shoes are short, and the color patterns are not the same as all other ADIDAS 4TR (black/metallic silver/sharp blue) that I have owned. so in short they feel like knock offs. I will continue to buy adidas in the stores where I can see the product and never online again. thank you....if you even read this at all. p.s.i still have the shoes if u want to see the defects for yourself. jst email me. would love my money back....

Best Deals on adidas Men's Kanadia 4 TR M Running Shoe

like previous reviewer stated, be careful when walking on wet surfaces as these have very little grip on smooth surfaces. although the shoe looks like a mesh material, these shoes do not breathe very well. otherwise it is a good overall shoe, great for trail / off-road running. decent for the price I paid

Honest reviews on adidas Men's Kanadia 4 TR M Running Shoe

I wear these shoes when I play softball and run on the trails at the park. Very comfortable and easy on the feet.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment