Just got mine so I can't comment on durability yet.
They are sized small so you should order at least a 1/2 size up. I wear an 11 to 11 1/2 normally and needed a 12 in these. They are size similarly to Adidas Kanadia's which I see in stores locally.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
It curled up in the first week... now it looks deformed. The sole does not feel comfortable at all! Do not buy it!Best Deals on Adidas Outdoor Men's AX1 Leather Hiking Sneakers
These shoes look great & are very comfortable. They are surprisingly light and are also made of quality materials. I normally wear a size 9 , but I bought a 9 1/2 because I read reviews that they run about a 1/2 size small. The 9 1/2 fit perfectly. Overall I think they are great shoes for a good price.Honest reviews on Adidas Outdoor Men's AX1 Leather Hiking Sneakers
Very nice looking and comfortable shoe but it should be for the price tag. I normally take a 10 1/2 in Adidas but this time the 10 1/2 is a little too big but not so bad that I have to return it. Oh yeah this is also a nice light shoe which was a pleasant surprise.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Adidas Outdoor Men's AX1 Leather Hiking Sneakers
very comfortable not remove hahaha I love them really love others as I hope to have these soonthank you so much
0 comments:
Post a Comment