I love these shoes. I have 4 pair in different colors. They feel like bedroom shoes. They are extremely light weight. I have osteoarthritis in my hip and since I have been working in these shoes my pain is less.I initially bought these shoes to wear to a NBA game. But once I tried them on I have been wearing them all the time.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought these before my vacation and walked for 11 days all over Hawaii. I never thought of my feet for 11 days. They are the most comfortable walking shoes I have EVER owned.
Best Deals on Easy Spirit Women's Reinvent Sneaker
These shoes are so comfortable and fit so well. They are very light and look great too. I would buy these again.
Honest reviews on Easy Spirit Women's Reinvent Sneaker
Very comfortable, cool and lightweight. I wear size 8.5 in the Reinvent but 9 in another style of Easy Spirit.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Easy Spirit Women's Reinvent Sneaker
I always end up having some hurt, pain, blister or something when walking long, or even short, distance in shoes. I bought these before my Las Vegas trip and wore them everyday. I could NOT BELIEVE how comfortable they were. Never once did my feet hurt, even after walking miles in the them. They have excellent support, shock absorption and neither my feet, legs or back hurt after walking any day. I am buying a second pair right now!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment