Discount Reebok Classic RealFlex Runner

Reebok Realflex Women's Lightweight Running Shoes Sneakers Size 9
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Let me begin by saying, I am a runner. I love to run. I don't know if my style of running is "different" (just to put it nicely) But honestly, I saw all the 5 star reviews and I couldn't DISagree more! I did not purchase my Realflex here, but it was the most aweful running experience. Yes, they are very comfortable, but after a few weeks of running in them, it seemed that it did a really bad number on my arches! It is sometimes hard to walk, getting out of the bed is painful because of them. I am not saying they are bad shoes, but they are definitely not good for long running.(one to two miles from my experience). I can not speak for any other activity. But there is absolutely no arch support in these shoes.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Very comfortable to exercise in. I enjoy these shoes for working out. They help my feet (I'm flat foot) in giving support needed in order for me to run comfortably. Over all a great product.

Best Deals on Reebok Classic RealFlex Runner

I love these shoes. They're not bulky. I wear them for zumba, aerobic dance, kickboxing and lifting. They're very light. They don't have a lot of support for sideways movement, but they are a light, "unshoe," shoe after all. I have gotten lots of compliments on them.

Honest reviews on Reebok Classic RealFlex Runner

these fit wonderfully and have smooth surface. It doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all. i love them.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Reebok Classic RealFlex Runner

They were slightly tight when I first put them on, as most new shoes are.

But I have wide feet. These were a 9 regular. Very quickly they were so

comfortable and wonderful to wear. Really lightweight and flexible.

Sometimes I put them on going out & wear them all day until the night.

My favorite shoes ever!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment