Cheap Reebok Women's Realflex Fusion Training Shoe

Reebok Women's Realflex Fusion Training Shoe,Zinc Grey/Modern Blue/Charged Green,8.5 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I received these a day earlier than estimated. They are true to size and a great looking shoe! They are light and very very comfortable. I do the Insanity program and they give good support while doing all that jumping around.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I've been looking for solid cross training shoes for Insanity for awhile now. I had been doing it in my old, worn out running shoes for a few weeks but was feeling some cramping pain in the arches of my foot. Good cross training shoes should fix that. These are not those shoes. There is no lateral support; the sides are flimsy mesh material with no structure, meaning the laces don't have much to work with. If I tied the laces tight enough to keep my feet from sliding around in the toe box, they cut off all circulation to my feet and I had the cramping issues again. If I kept them loose enough to prevent cramping, my toes were all over the place and I was worried I would roll my ankle. I'll be returning these and looking for something else.

Best Deals on Reebok Women's Realflex Fusion Training Shoe

Comfortable shoes for everyday use or for working out. I wore them for the 1st time at a music festival (where I was on my feet for 10 hours) and I felt fine by the end of the night. I have also worked out in them and they are very light weight and allow for a lot of air flow which is great. The colors are just as bright as they seem!! AWESOME! They come with the "charged green" laces as well as white laces for a less dramatic look.

Honest reviews on Reebok Women's Realflex Fusion Training Shoe

These shoes do not have any support. My feet were cramping within the first 2 minutes of Insanity. I returned these immediately.

If you have high arches, avoid these shoes.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Reebok Women's Realflex Fusion Training Shoe

Shoes meet my expectations of Reebok as usual. They fit true to size. They are comfortable for just daily use as well as working out, exercise and etc. I use them also during my Insanity workout and they hold up pretty good. Feet does not hurt, slip or side in shoes with high impact movements. I am very satisfied with these shoes and I would recommend them to anyone who wants a good comfortable pair of shoes.

A few days ago I used these shoes while on my hike on the appalachian trail and I hiked about 2 miles in them and they were very comfortable. My feet did not hurt, slip or side. I was very happy about hiking in them and will do so again!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment