I purchased that soccer shoes on Oct 2012 and used it around 5 times between Oct and Dec. I just get them to use (Feb 2013) and I already noticed the front of the shoes (rubber) losing its glue and getting apart from the shoes.
I do not recommend this product.
Update: I sent a e-mail to Puma asking about warranty. They asked me to send to information (what was the defect, when I bought the shoes,...) and after a few days they provided me with a gift card of the same value of the shoe to be used on their website.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Great shoe. Just a great little shoe. Very easy to play in. I especially love that the laces can be tied behind the tonge to give a smooth surface to kick.
Best Deals on PUMA Men's Esito Classic Sala Sneaker
If you like Adidas Sambas, you'll like these. Same feel, same fit, almost identical soles. Unlike the Samba, there's no suede toe, so they are easier to clean and maintain. They seem very well made and durable. My only complaint is the laces they are thin and delicate but laces are cheap and easy to change.
Honest reviews on PUMA Men's Esito Classic Sala Sneaker
This is my second pair of these shoes. Super comfortable and the outsides will last forever. The insides get worn down (after many months), but you can always fix it.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PUMA Men's Esito Classic Sala Sneaker
i think this is a solid sneaker. I bought it for futsal but ended up wearing it everyday since the first game. I was able to break it in during the first game. I've worn it almost every day to work, indoor-soccer, out-and-about, and it's still running strong. Gotta love PUMA.

0 comments:
Post a Comment