Discount Fila Men's Ravine Boot

Fila Men's Ravine Boot,Black/Metallic Silver,12 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I live in michigan and hate having to go in public places with snow boots, these boots are a great supplement, also they look cool,cheap cost,well made, and last along time filas rock

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I ordered these boots for my husband, and they are perfect. The size is right on, they look great and they are comforatable. I was worried that they may be too heavy, but they are as light at tennis shoes.

Best Deals on Fila Men's Ravine Boot

The boots are of perfect quality but unfortunately not true size. My husband always wears size 10.5 (we also bought on amazon Skechers USA Men's Blaine-Orsen Boot 10.5 M Black and they are perfect). now we ordered Fila Men's Ravine Boot,Black/Metallic Silver,11 M US, but they are too small. I think they are of size 9.5. We are very disappointed

Honest reviews on Fila Men's Ravine Boot

so far so good with this boots but the size is a little small in is a 11 but for next a would order a size 11 1/2 or 12 but thank you.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fila Men's Ravine Boot

NEVER HAD A FILA PRODUCT THAT JUST FELL APART WHILE LACING. VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT. NEED MORE QUALITY CONTROL

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment