I continue to use the L405's as prescribed and the results are spectacular. I walk normal again and excel in every sport I had given up prior to using the supports. This is an easy five star review and the savings you will receive is the bonus. The use of this product was a life changing event for me and this review is my gratitude to Lynco and Dr. Reinhardt for prescribing them.
Alan A.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I changed my mind, so I am rewording my review. I bought the Lynco L405 at a store and it was great. I found an online for $16 less, but wore it one time and it seriously hurt my foot. I wrote a review that I was very disappointed, but then I realized that I wore one in a New Balance brand of athletic shoe and the second in a Nike. About this time Amazon and Aetrex who makes the Lynco L405 contacted me to refund my money and ask about what happened. I have not yet responded because I wanted to test the new insole with different shoes.
I decided to give the insoles a second chance and wore them for 3 days in a new pair of New Balance athletic shoes. I found the insole worked great in the New Balance, but really hurt my foot when I previously wore them in the the Nike. I don't know why exactly and I don't know if it would be different in a different style of New Balance or Nike.
So I will happily keep the Lynco L405 insoles and probably buy another. My chiropractor recommended them for my foot problem and they seem to help
Best Deals on L405 Lynco Sport Orthotic Arch Support Insoles, Men's 11
Has helped my feet greatly. I have only had for about a month but after only week I was walking better without pain. Takes a little time to get used to the bump in the middle.
Honest reviews on L405 Lynco Sport Orthotic Arch Support Insoles, Men's 11
I ordered the product and paid for expedite delivery. It arrived 10 days after I expected it, and was the wrong item. It said it was the L405 Lynco Orthotic, but it was not the one pictured for it was brown and green. Joe
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L405 Lynco Sport Orthotic Arch Support Insoles, Men's 11
I have real bad foot pain and these insoles were able to relieve the pain to the point that I only haveto use these insole occasionally

0 comments:
Post a Comment