Vibram Womens Alitza Running Shoe Reviews

Vibram Womens Alitza Running Shoe Grey/Rose/Purple Size 36
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I have four pair. This is the lightest by far. The ribbon is elastic, which surprised and pleased me.

Since I wear FiveFingers ALL the time unless there is a blizzard, I like having a "cute" pair and these fit the bill.

I wear them to church or our to dinner. The sole is so thin that I wouldn't recommend them for everyday wear.

They seem a bit sloshy in fit for use in yoga or at the gym. For that I recommend a tighter fitted shoe with a smooth bottom.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I ordered Vibram's FiveFingers for the first time. Initially I was unsure if I should ordered one size bigger than what I figured my measurement to be because I was unsure of the accuracy of the Vibram's sizing chart. Upon arrival I discovered that my Alitza's were a pretty close match, just slightly snug in the big toe and my pinky toe. After some research online I found that I could gently stretch out toes and once I did that I had no problem with my pinky toe. Overall the Alitza's fit so well that I don't even notice I am wearing them, although after prolonged use, the snuggness in my big toes starts to become uncomfortable. I am sure this is contributed to my feet being novice users of toe shoes and the more time I spend in the shoes, they more stretch I will achieve in the snug areas.

Best Deals on Vibram Womens Alitza Running Shoe

Love the design and its much more comfy than my previous vibrams cos its thinner and softer so better fir Pilates which is what I wanted it for. Wsh they had more color options!

Honest reviews on Vibram Womens Alitza Running Shoe

I now have eight pairs of five fingers and with one exception, love the fact that I know my size and they all fit. I was slightly doubtful about ordering this new design as I was worried the straps might be plastic-ey or a problem but they are ballarina style lovely ribbons (too new to let you know how they take wear and tear) that I absolutely love. I have one other pair (sorry, cannot keep track of all the design names) that are cut low to the toe and prefer the extra support these ribbons give as well as making them IMHO more feminine (especially on my broad feet). I wear these along with two pairs of dressier leather five fingers with dresses and skirts as I have gotten to the point that aside from corporate dinners, I simply do not put my feet into regular shoes anymore!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Vibram Womens Alitza Running Shoe

These are soft and lovely, very easy to slip on compared to some of the models with a higher vamp. If you love running in your See-Yas or Bikilas, and just can't get enough toe time, you'll love these for casual wear. If you're not currently wearing Vibrams, these are a quirky casual shoe. The elastic ribbons will get a little twisted when you put the shoe on. For best comfort, be sure to smooth them out. They can be tugged a little to snug or loosen the fit at a desired location spot (I need it wide across the ball of the foot), but there is no overall adjustment.

If you have not previously worn bare foot type shoes, start with short wearing and walking times and build the strength in your feet. Sizing details can be found on the Vibram FiveFingers web site. If you have especially long or short toes, this style of shoe may not be for you.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment