Nike Girls Air Jordan 13 (GS) black 439358-027 Review

NIKE GIRLS AIR JORDAN 13 RETRO BIG KIDS 439358-027
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I really wanted these shoes and I was upset when they all sold out on footlocker.com so I decided to look on Amazon and found them but for a higher price. I was a little hesitant about purchasing them because they cost a little more but i didn't care i had to have these shoes they came fast i took them out the box and fell completely in love!! they fit great and look awesome. i am very pleased i decided to buy them.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I really wanted these shoes and I was upset when they all sold out on Finishline.com and footlocker.com so I decided to look on Amazon and found them but for a higher price. I was a little hesitant about purchasing them because they were forty-five dollars more… They came fast and once I took them out the box I didn't care that I spent the extra money because I'm in love with them. They look great and fit great, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment