Nike Men's Shox Turbo+ 13 Running Shoe Review

Nike Men's Shox Turbo+ 13 Running Shoe Black/Silver
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
These things are garbage fakes.I ordered these a month later the shoes starting bursting at the seems.They tell me oh that is normal wear and tear you need to go through nike.Hello! i can't send back fake garbage that your selling.As of today, 12-22-12 the soles are coming apart.I've had LEGIt nikes last me years and these only lasted a few months

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These shoes are made out of garbage. I have them for less than 3 months and they have ripped at the seams and nothing can be done to fix it. They are pure junk. do not buy them!

Best Deals on Nike Men's Shox Turbo+ 13 Running Shoe

Bought these to replace the SAME shoes my husband had. They seem more plastic-y, cheaper made. The "plastic or rubber" part that was sewn on before is now "painted" on rubber? The nike stripe is painted on as well. For $100 bucks I expected better, especially from Nike.

Honest reviews on Nike Men's Shox Turbo+ 13 Running Shoe

I thought these were real nike shoes, due to the expensive prices. I was wrong. They are made of cheap materials and a lot of the items on the shoes are glued instead of switched. Don't buy shoes from this company. I run at least twenty miles a week and these shoes started to break down after one week. Save your money and go to the store. They have glue marks all over the shoes. Nike's Quality control would not allow this. They are fakes. I go through these nike shox about every four months, these shoes didn't even last a good week. Please if you are buying these shoes to save money you will be dissappointed, because they dont feel like nikes and if you look at these shoes they are not real nikes.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nike Men's Shox Turbo+ 13 Running Shoe

First the seller was fantastic but the the size 10 was a bit tight for me although 10 was my actual size. I feel with time it will expand. So I advise any size 10 to order ten and half.Except for that,the shoe was okay.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment