Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Conquest 2 Ankle Boot Review

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Conquest 2 Ankle Boot,Tan/Briarwood,10 D US
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I purchased these because my husband always wanted a pair and could not seem to find a reason to purchase them himself. So i got them for him for a just because present. He ablolutely loves them. Said that when he slipped his foot in them that there was nothing but comfort. So i'm guessing he likes them :)

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Overall, I am very pleased with my new boots. They are sized correctly and easy to get on. I like the way they look and feel.

Best Deals on Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Conquest 2 Ankle Boot

My husband had been looking for this shoe and I was thrilled when I found it on line but when he put them on they were very heavy. He didn't like that aspect. They look good but he felt that he would not wear them due to the weight. He wears boots all the time and he said these are much heavier than any of his boots. I had to return them. :(

Honest reviews on Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Conquest 2 Ankle Boot

I really like the styl of the Polo collection very comfortable. stylish for any occasion. however not very much room to breathe in though. they hold alot of heat. and they are a little heavier than some boots I have had in the past. I was dissapointed in the fact that they could not be sent to an APO address which made it take longer to recieve other than that still a very nice boot.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Conquest 2 Ankle Boot

Boots are very nice. They are very comfortabloe, stylish and the price was great. For the weight of the shoe they a very cmfortable.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment