Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Well what can I say... I love Salomon products! This shoe just looks fast. If you are not careful it will take off the second you free it from the box. S-LAB Sense is a low profile ultra light racing machine. My biggest issue with them the first time I wore them was keeping up to them. The only element that could use improvement is the liner. As a minimilist shoe they are intended to be worn without socks. Unfortunately, the liner leaves a little to be desired. Salomon needs to have a look at the New Balance liner as they have the sockless approach dialed in. Oh, did I mention these shoes look super cool!Best Deals on SALOMON S-Lab Sense Unisex Trail Running Shoes
Never saw a shoe as light as this one. Resistant, confortable and amazingly beautiful! It's perfect for the trail lovers that want a minimalist shoe.Honest reviews on SALOMON S-Lab Sense Unisex Trail Running Shoes
Best shoe I've tried. Love the fit and the light weight, as well as the low profile.The newer version gives me a different feeling and I feel I run a bit differently with the other one.
This is still my favourite. Hopefully Salomon does not stop production
0 comments:
Post a Comment