Best adidas Outdoor Jawpaw 2 Water Shoe - Men's Deals

Adidas Men's Water Shoes Jawpaw II Outdoor Plein Air Blue/Black ST# V23077
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
Nice product except it does not fit. You have to go bigger than the size you wear. I would reccomend seeing something in person as it looks alot different once you get it. I wear size 10 and ordered size 10 and ummmm NO does not fit 10 1/2 probably wouldnt either would have to go to 11. Be careful.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I splurged on this purchase. Having said that, I normally wear a 9.5, ordered a 10 and am satisfied with the fit; a little extra wiggle room for my toes, but I have wide feet. They are snug around the ankle and foot and don't allow sand and debris in to irritate your feet. They provide a sure footing on the slippery moss and algae covered rocks in the river I frequent. They appear to be well made and are fairly comfortable. There really isn't much to them. Next best thing to barefoot.

When I first put them on I felt a slightly irritating feeling that I can best describe as the wire mesh in the sole poking the bottom of my feet. Nothing painful, just the sensation. After continued wearing though, I no longer get that sensation and attribute it to the break-in of the shoe itself. They should last for a while, I only wear them while I'm paddling.

I'd say for what you're paying for, you get a shoe that won't rub blisters on your feet, does a great job of keeping sand and other junk out, won't fall apart and will keep you from slipping on the rocks compared to some of the cheaper ones I've owned before. I'm still on the fence concerning the look of the shoe, the word gaudy comes to mind.

Best Deals on adidas Outdoor Jawpaw 2 Water Shoe - Men's

I decided to buy these shoes as a somewhat cooler (if you can call water shoes cool) alternative to the usual goofy water shoes available at the sports store. I was pleasantly surprised to find that these shoes are extremely well built and sticky like glue. Now that I've seen them in person, I'd probably opt for one of the other color alternatives. My two pair are Silver/Black.

I've already been on one kayak trip and fared far better than my normal choice of Keen water sandals. While not as substantial as Keens the toes don't fill up with water and the grip from the Jawpaw makes it a better alternative.

I do have some concerns about the wire mesh embedded in the sole of this shoe. I'm interested to see how long the mesh lasts but so far absolutely no problems.

I have to admit that I will miss the tiger stripe tan you get from Keens.

Honest reviews on adidas Outdoor Jawpaw 2 Water Shoe - Men's

I purchased these for my boyfriend for our upcoming beach trip and he loves them. He's normally a size 10.5 so I was concerned that the 10 would be too small and although they are slightly snug; they should work just fine when in the water. He wore them around the house to break them in and so far no issues. We both love the styling of the shoes as well. They are definitely the best looking "water socks" available and totally worth the extra cost.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for adidas Outdoor Jawpaw 2 Water Shoe - Men's

though it took a little longer than expected to reach it was worth the wait...a really great pair of water shoes...would recommend to anyone who wants a water shoe that looks really wonderful..

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment