Merrell Women's Pace Glove 2 Reviews

Merrell Women's Pace Glove 2 Running Shoe,Lemon,9.5 M US
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
My friend suggested this shoe after I complained about my bad joints that are worsened by my job and how I walk. Within literally minutes of trying them on I could feel the realignment of my knees over my ankles (i walk on the outsides of my feet). They are light weight, flexible, and easy to slip on. Merrell's "Barefoot" line is a must for anyone needing support without bulk, whether you're an athlete or just a busy person like myself.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I love the look of these shoes. they cradle your foot, the whole foot. The only thing I would love to have is a little more arch. but for walking round the house and for shopping, they work well. For long walks, i would need more arch.

Best Deals on Merrell Women's Pace Glove 2

I just bought my first bare of barefoot shoes today and so far I absolutely love them! I feel like I have been working out all day because they work out muscles that I am not used to using. They fit beautifully, and they make me feel so free. I am very very happy so far!

Honest reviews on Merrell Women's Pace Glove 2

I had been having knee problems for a while and had been resting the knee but every time I tried to get back into running the injury would flare up again. I decided to try barefoot shoes at the suggestion of my boyfriend who has had a pair of Merrell shoes for almost a year and loves them too. I am now back and running regularly and taking on hills that I couldn't do without severe pain the next day. The shoes are light, comfortable (no need to break them in), and also very cute! I've never had problems with the laces feeling too loose or with the heel rubbing, I would suggest them to anyone, and also remind you that your muscles are not used to this kind of shoe, so expect some soreness, especially in your calves, as your stride changes and your muscles adapt.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Women's Pace Glove 2

I have an older pair of the Pace Glove shoe (not the Pace Glove 2) and was able to get it in a wide width. I LOVE those shoes, but am very disappointed to see that the new Pace Glove 2 shoe does not come in a wide width. Merrell shoes run narrow, in my opinion, so having a wide width available makes a huge difference, I hope Merrell will resume making some of their shoes with a wide width.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment