Buy Under Armour Women's Chetco II Trail Running Shoes

Under Armour Women's Chetco II Trail Running Shoes 7.5 Titanium
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I have 3 pairs of these and love them they are like walking on a pillow. I have had problems on my one foot. I broke it and had a bunion removed and a neuroma so comfort is a big plus for me. Nothing really feels 100% because of all I have had done but I have to say these are great and the comfort is better than the $150.00 sneakers I was trying on! I normally wear a 6.5 but find the 6 fits very good. If anyone out there has any kind of foot problem I would highly recommend buying these sneakers. Love the colors and style. The price is very affordable compared to what I was looking at. It has been 2 years and I still go back to these just buy different colors I have the blue, pink and grey!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I live in Idaho so I do a lot of outdoor hiking. Most shoes are pretty boring, being brown or beige. I love the pink and was so excited to find this shoe! It's just as comfortable as my Keens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment