DC Men's Pure Action Sports Shoe Reviews

DC Men's Pure Sneaker,Battleship/Yellow,10 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
arrived on time, great condition, good all around shoe. the fine people at dc even made certain to measure the laces out when they put them in the first two holes so that they were just about the same length on either side. one note of caution: i have worn vans for years. i always buy a size 11. i bought these shoes in the same size and noticed they fit a little looser. maybe for people who are used to vans, buying a half size down would be appropriate.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought these for my boyfriend and he loves them! They are really comfy and a good quality shoe, DCs are great!

Best Deals on DC Men's Pure Action Sports Shoe

Awesome shoe and very happy with my DC shoes.I replaced some Chuck Taylors with these and now its goodbye Chuck there is a new allstar in town

Honest reviews on DC Men's Pure Action Sports Shoe

When I first got these they fit a little smaller than I liked, however, once I started wearing them more they stretched out and fit perfectly fine. Very satisfied over-all considering I had to wait 2 months before they had my size in stock.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for DC Men's Pure Action Sports Shoe

I'm always hesitant ordering shoes online, because I never seem to find a consistant size that fits. After checking out all the local shoe stores and not finding anything that either fit my feet or my budget, I decided to take a chance on these since I could always send them back if they didn't fit well. I had tried on a few pairs of DC shoes in stores, so I knew to try a half size larger. I'm very pleased to say that they not only fit great, but they look and feel great too! Just keep in mind that they are skate shoes. You will definitely feel fatigue when walking long distances in them since they don't have a ton of cushion in the soles. All in all though, they are pretty great. They are now my everyday shoes.

Looking forward to getting another pair in a different color.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment