Saucony Women's Cohesion TR6 Running Shoe Reviews

Saucony Women's Cohesion TR6 Running Shoe,Grey/Black/Blue,7.5 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I love these shoes, I tried a different style of Saucony and they were way to small so I stick to the same shoe when ordering online and they always fit perfect.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These shoes fit exactly like I knew they would. They have a good tread making them great for trail. And I have run a number of times on pavement and had plenty of cushion. Not too stiff, good support, very breathable.

Best Deals on Saucony Women's Cohesion TR6 Running Shoe

After wearing Nike for years and having tired hurt feet, I've finally found a shoe I can walk around at the zoo and my feet not hurt! Yah!

Honest reviews on Saucony Women's Cohesion TR6 Running Shoe

This is my umpteenth pair of Sauconys, still love them. Noticed the side material on these is meshier than usual, which gives nice ventilation.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Saucony Women's Cohesion TR6 Running Shoe

I only wear Saucony athletic shoes. They fit me perfectly and I can walk in them all day and my feet don't hurt. The trail shoes are great because the mesh doesn't allow dirt to seep thru to your socks!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment