Discount ADIDAS JS WINGS 2.0 MENS

Adidas Mens Js Wings 2.0 Black/Running White Q23668 7.5
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
I love Jeremy Scott shoes, looking to collect them all. They fit a little narrow but I have a wide foot. You can break them in & they feel fine. I like that the shoe isn't just plain glossy black but you get like some purple & green in there, like an oil spill black. Beautiful. Shoes got here a day before expected. I'd love to buy more from this site if possible

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I've never worn a more uncomfortable shoe.

Yes, they look amazing, but shoes aren't just eye candy. They should also be comfortable.

I own other Jeremy Scott Adidas that are super comfy, but these just don't feel right. It has nothing to do with the wings-the shoe itself is just uncomfortable.

But they look awesome.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment