Discount Spenco 39-422 Women's PolySorb Total Support Yumi Sandal Onyx

Spenco Yumi Womens Sandals - Straw /Java/Cork - 8
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Alright, I can't stand it when people are over-dramatic when they write reviews, but really.. THESE SANDALS CHANGED MY LIFE. When your feet hurt, all of you hurts, this is a fact of life. Yes sure, you can buy insoles to go into your shoes, and all of that stuff, but sometimes in the summertime all you want to do is WEAR A FLIP FLOP for pete's sake. After I bought these shoes I could flip and flop to my heart's content, with never even a bit of foot pain. (I don't have low arches, I have NO arches. It's a gift passed down through my family) I did send my first pair back for a size larger, so if in doubt, go a size up.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I bought the Spenco sandals a year ago with a pair of Orthoheel sandals. I needed the arch support for my plantar faciatis. I love these sandals compared to the Orthoheel sandals. They provide me arch support I need so that my injury doesn't hurt at the end of the day. They are very comfortable. I am looking out here now to buy another pair for this season.

Best Deals on Spenco 39-422 Women's PolySorb Total Support Yumi Sandal Onyx

I bought these for the sake of arch support since my doc asked me to stop wearing flip-flops. I think they are sturdy and do provide good arch support. I wear these everyday to the pool and the material is definitely water proof. As for sizing, I usually wear an 8-8.5 in shoes and the polysorb 8s fit me just right. As for looks, they look like a beach slipper, nothing fancy, but at least they do the job.

Honest reviews on Spenco 39-422 Women's PolySorb Total Support Yumi Sandal Onyx

I have Plantar Fasciitis and bought these flip-dlops because the other reviews seem so say good things. I was super excited to open my package and couldn't wait to try them on and finally get pain relief while wearing a flip-flop. First, they were very small. I normally wear a womens 10 and they seemed about 1 1/2 sizes too small. They were so hard that when I took my first step it was awful! Pure pain! I have no idea how anyone could say these are comfortable! I returned them and am still looking around for a supportive flip-flop.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Spenco 39-422 Women's PolySorb Total Support Yumi Sandal Onyx

I have a pronounced pronation (my ankles angle inward), and these sandals correct that perfectly. they are super comfortable, and I'm glad Spenco is adding more color options to the line. the only concern I have is that the bottom of the soles seem to lose their traction after one season, and can get a little slippery on sidewalks and crossing the road. for the basics, these sandals are true to size.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment