Reviews of Nike Womens Free Run 2 Barefoot Running Shoe Purple

Nike Women's Free Run+ 2 - Light Thistle / Sail-Pure Purple, 9 B US
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I wear this every single day at work and I love it! It's very light and comfortable for my feet. I stand most of my shift and havent really complained about my feet being too sore. Just be careful of pouring any fluids because this shoe is not waterproof.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These shoes make me enjoy the gym...as much as that's possible :) They are lightweight and flexible, easy to clean, and the color is great! I wear them to the gym but also took them hiking, tubing, and horseback riding on vacation. They withstood it all!

Best Deals on Nike Womens Free Run 2 Barefoot Running Shoe Purple

Not only are these sneaks good looking, they perform well for the price and are extremely comfortable. Would recommend to a friend.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment