I ordered these for my son and after I ordered was concerned that they might be fakes. I ordered next day shipping and they arrived the next business day no problems at all. My son did a thorough inspection and told me they were the real thing! He loves them. This is a great seller and I highly recommend them to anyone.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I purchased these for my nephew. he loves them. they are great quality and he says they are pretty comfortable.
Best Deals on Nike New Air Force 180 MID Mens Basketball Shoes
I have other nike 11.5's that fit loose. These 11.5's were too small. Very narrow. But still so damn fly. I would have exchanged however they no longer had 12's.
Honest reviews on Nike New Air Force 180 MID Mens Basketball Shoes
BOUGHT THESE KICKS LAST WEEK FROM HERE AND I VERY HAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT,THEY AHVE BEEN TURNING HEAD EVERYWHERE I GO FROM DUDES TO CHICKS EVERYBODY LOVES THEM,WORTH EVERY PENNY,THEY LOOK SO MUCH BETTER THAN IN THE PICTURE WORTH EVERY PENNY
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nike New Air Force 180 MID Mens Basketball Shoes
They came in time & come true to size. I absolutely love these shoes, i get complemented on them constantly!

0 comments:
Post a Comment