ASICS Women's Gel-Cirrus33 2 Running Shoe Review

ASICS Women's Gel-Cirrus33 2 Running Shoe,White/Lightning/Navy,6.5 M US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I am 6 feet tall and a heavy exerciser. If you research shoes you will discover that the designs are those couple of REALLY BIG NAME SHOE COMPANIES are based on a 120 lb female and a 150 lb male. They are also designed to separate you from your money. Asics running shoes are different and the Cirrus shoe is the best cushioning I've gotten from Asics. My husband and I both switched solely to Asics. We are not heavy runners, but heavy across the board exercisers. These shoes are the best I've found and last longer (6+ months) than any others. I've been known to kill a "good" shoe in 2-3 months.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I had been wearing a succession of GEL-NIMBUS shoes over many years and was generally happy with them; however, GEL-NIMBUS 13 pinched my toes and actually caused some numbness until I broke them in. I am an under pronator, who runs approximately 25 30 miles per week, so I looked at the GEL-CIRRUS 33 because of reviews suggesting they might meet my needs. I must say they did. They fit comfortably the first time I wore them and actually seem to be helping to prevent the backaches I sometimes suffer after a long run. One thing I do not like about them is the length of the shoe strings. They are too short for someone like me with a high instep. I really have to stretch them to tie a double knot. Also, the color combination of these shoes leaves something to be desired. It is available in better colors, but these cost a lot more. Overall, though, I think these problems are minor when one considers the comfort of the shoe.

Best Deals on ASICS Women's Gel-Cirrus33 2 Running Shoe

I am highly satisfied with these shoes. I wear a size 8 and I think they fit perfectly. I love the colors. They are very comfortable to walk around in all day. The only downside is that I have flat feet and the arch in them is high, but my feet adjusted to it within the first day of wearing them and now the arch no longer bothers me.

Honest reviews on ASICS Women's Gel-Cirrus33 2 Running Shoe

There is a good amount of cushioning in the forefoot which is great for me since I strike from the mid foot forward when I run. These are nice and light yet my feet feel protected and secure. My feet are wider than normal but not wide enough for a wide fit and these fit great. I'm going to order another pair because I like them that much and Amazon is selling them for $55 cheaper than any store in town or online.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASICS Women's Gel-Cirrus33 2 Running Shoe

I have a Cirrus33 (not the *2* version), and they feel almost perfect in my size tiny bit on a small size. My mom just purchased these (Cirrus33 2), and they were too small in her regular size. Half size up felt too big. I'd suggest trying them on in a store first.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment