Review of ASICS Women's GEL-Kahana 3 Running Shoe

ASICS Women's GEL-Kahana 3 Running Shoe,Frost/Smoke Pearl/Cherry,9.5 D US
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I bought these new shoes after the cushion on the heel of my old identical pair was worn away. These new shoes are great, and I still have the heel cushion intact. I bought two of the same style since I new that the old pair was comfortable and fit me well.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The shoes looked great but after wearing them while I was walking and hiking I experienced the rubber sole and the cloth upper separating. Within in a month, the shoe was not wearable because of the damage. Very disappointed that I had to through the shoes out and they were not even broken in yet. Will not buy another pair

Best Deals on ASICS Women's GEL-Kahana 3 Running Shoe

I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis in May, 2009. As I rehabbed back and wanted to get back to running, I got serious about choosing a shoe. I went to a running store, go evaluated, and this was the recommended shoe. Of course, I didn't buy it there because it was way more money there. I've been running in these shoes since May, 2010 and I LOVE them. I don't need to wear my orthotic with them and have had no issues at all. Granted, I'm not covering a ton of milage, but these shoes have been a savior for me. I'm going to get multiple colors of the Kahanas because I know they work for me. Functional, comfortable, and stylish.

Honest reviews on ASICS Women's GEL-Kahana 3 Running Shoe

I love these shoes. They fit me like a glove, wash in the washing machine easily, and maintain good cushioning on a gravelly road.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASICS Women's GEL-Kahana 3 Running Shoe

These Asics Gel-Kahana 3 Running Shoes were awesome from the start. Put them on and ran 5 miles without any shin splints, without any blisters, and with lots of comfort. Because I over-pronate, I was especially happy to run without that being a problem. I logged an average of 20 miles a week on them and they did just fine. After a year+ of running, they seem be doing fine, although the toe box has lossened up a bit and lost some of it's original snugness. Very happy with this purchase.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment