Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I already have these in black. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. They're also very nice looking and I get many compliments on them. The ONLY problem I have with them is..well they are black. Summers where I golf are very hot and the other day out on the driving range I realized my left foot felt like it was on fire! It was the sun beating down on my black shoe. So, today I am buying them in white. I'm sure they will be as fantastic as my black ones. Which I will save for winter/fall play.Best Deals on Nike Golf Women's Air Embellish Golf Shoe
These shoes arrived sooner than expected and they are beautiful! Great leather, great construction and craftmanship, felt great and so cute! Just too big :( For me all Nike shoes run small and narrow so I ordered a 9. Depending on the shoe I'm an 8 -8 1/2. These shoes are wide and seem to run big. I ordered 9 medium and checked the box..yep medium but they are still a wide shoe for medium so I'm sending back for an 8. These are so great that I'm sad to send back but worth the wait for the right fit. Oh and did I say cute? the interchangable design on the shoe reverses to pink and comes with purple and blue ones.Can't wait for the new ones to arrive, wish they were Prime.
0 comments:
Post a Comment