LOVE these shoes! They look great and feel great and are perfect for my long jogs/walks around my town. There are many hills and uneven sidewalks and my feet never hurt afterwards.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
My feet are wide which causes the shoe to rub on my pinky toe so after a while it causes my feet to be sore.
Best Deals on PUMA Women's Cell Cerano M Sneaker
I love this shoe! Usually I have to buy men's white sneakers because I wear a size 12 women (same as 10 1/2 men's). This is the first time since I was very young, that I was able to get pink sneakers, femine looking sneakers. The fit is incredible. They are comfortable. Love them!
Honest reviews on PUMA Women's Cell Cerano M Sneaker
I received my sneakers in great time, thanks! The shoes themselves are fantastic! Great for jogging and cardio work outs, and very stylish to boot! You can't find a better price for a great shoe.

0 comments:
Post a Comment