Bravo-fit Men's Shoe Stretchers - Large Size 9-14 Reviews

Bravo-fit Men's Shoe Stretchers - Large Size 9-14
Customer Ratings: 2.5 stars
Buy Now
This item is really a waste of money, please and please again do not buy this item. The first second I put the so-called stretcher inside the shoe, the cheap plastic joints broke in both of the so-called stretcher. If you want to buy a very solid and good stretcher go to . I bought one piece stretcher and it is solid steel and I paid only $21.00 for it, I really feel sorry, because I did not return the Bravo-fit piece of trash that I paid almost $ 28.00 for it plus shipping. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee do not buy this item.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased, via Amazon, 2 pairs of size 11.5US EE ASCICS running shoes. The first pair were just plain running shoes and second were the trail shoe version. The runners fit very well but the trail shoes really pinched my toes. I made the mistake of wearing them on my visit to Alcatraz and by the time I made it back to our hotel my toes were very sore. I tried cutting some of the inner sole away but that did not really help so I sent away for the shoe stretchers.

I repaired the cut inner soles with tape and carefully applied just enough stretch to the toe area to effect a just noticeable change. I was aware some folks have over-done this bit and broken the stretchers. My intention was to leave the stretcher in place for 24 hours and then trial the shoes and apply more stretch if needed. They did not need anymore stretching. Suffice to say the shoes fit great now and have even been worn on a trail run with no pain at all.

Best Deals on Bravo-fit Men's Shoe Stretchers - Large Size 9-14

Broke the first time I used it.

The steel screw has a plastic spreader on the end. I tightened it down and big surprise, the plastic came apart.

Honest reviews on Bravo-fit Men's Shoe Stretchers - Large Size 9-14

these shoe stretchers are horrible. they are difficult to use and one of mine broke the first day. amazon has a "no return if opened" policy so this was a $30 lesson

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bravo-fit Men's Shoe Stretchers - Large Size 9-14

Poor quality product. I used these for the first time and one of them stripped out and became useless. Very cheap quality wood and the mechanism inside is cheap plastic. Make sure you get one with real quality wood and metal screw mechanisms or you'll just waste your money like I did.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment