Best EMU Australia Women's Tova Slipper Deals

EMU Australia Women's Tova Slipper,Mushroom,5 M US
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
My Ugg flip flop slippers have worn thin, and since they're discontinued (DARN YOU, UGG!), I was looking for a similar replacement. These are not it.

Although they do have the rubber soles, the slippers themselves are a pale imitation. The fleece on the one I took out of the box was sewn so badly at the seam along the side of the big toe, that it bunched up and created a big lump. Just next to that, right under where the big toe would sit, there was a bare patch with no fleece on it at all!

I slipped it on to see if I wanted to bother to have them replaced or just return them, and what I found was that the space from the lower to the part that straps across the top of your foot is ENORMOUS -it didn't even come close to fitting snugly on my foot.

I didn't even bother to take the other one out of the box, but packed them up and returned them for a full refund.

I would not recommend this slipper for former Ugg Fluff Flip Flop wearers (or anyone else for that matter).

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

EMU Australia Women's Tova SlipperI purchased 3 of these slippers-1 for myself and 2 for my dear daughters by marriage. I paid $45.00 each. My pair wore off all the fur below my foot within the first month. I am very disappointed, and embarrassed. I do not recommend this product. ZERO stars.

Best Deals on EMU Australia Women's Tova Slipper

The Uggs that I used to love were discontinued. These are a little bigger but just as comfy and nice looking

Honest reviews on EMU Australia Women's Tova Slipper

These slippers are very nice for yourself and great gifts! The hard bottom makes them able to be worn outside and not get ruined. One thing to remember is that the sheepskin mats down so if youbare a half size I would get the size down. Overall a fabulous product!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for EMU Australia Women's Tova Slipper

I had a pair of the Ugg fuzzy slippers, then the puppy ate them. To my dismay, I discovered that Ugg discontinued the line. I almost didn't buy these because of the review that says they aren't comparable to Uggs.... I gues if you want a fluffier, more comfortable, thicker sole slipper for a fraction of the price then no, they don't compare. If you want fluffy slippers this is the way to go!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment