Adidas Barricades always work GREAT for me. The fit is good and they are comfortable. Now that I know they work so good for me and the size is right, I'm real comfortable purchasing them online. My order arrived when promised. I would definitely recommend the Adidas Barricades to a friend.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Great shoe. Fits perfectly.
I wore New Balance before, but this brand fits better.
Didn't have to wear it, to break it in, before I wore it on court.
Best Deals on adidas Women's Barricade Team 2 Tennis Shoe
I received my shoes only to discover they were dirty and looked as though someone had already worn them. There were even rocks stuck in the soles, I did consider returning them but it takes 2 weeks for a refund to be processed and that's after you ship them back.

0 comments:
Post a Comment