Cheap Belleville 310 Hot Weather Tactical Boot

Belleville 310 Desert Tan Hot Weather Tactical Combat Boot, Made in USA 10
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Boots are perfect for me. All specs and descriptions are accurate and I got the boots practically right away.

Excellent service from Elite Hero.

These boots rock my socks.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Bought these for my son for a gift. He wanted them because he knew they would be the best for ruck marches and runs.

I am so glad they have options these days! It's not like it use to be and that is a good thing!

Best Deals on Belleville 310 Hot Weather Tactical Boot

This is a decent hot weather boot for the money. I have been wearing these boots in Afghanistan for about 3 weeks and it's July. I usually walk 3.5 to 5.5 miles per day over here. They have little vents on the side that gets rid of heat and they feel almost like tennis shoes after they are broke in. They do have a short break-in period of about 20 miles. I'm sure there are better boots out there, but for a little over $100 you can't go wrong with these Belleville Hot Weather boots. Also, the size is right on. If you wear military 9W then you buy Belleville 9W. They are much much better than the military issue.

Honest reviews on Belleville 310 Hot Weather Tactical Boot

Very good boots. First pair I've owned that feel like they're designed to last. Would recommend to a friend easy.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Belleville 310 Hot Weather Tactical Boot

Well over all nothing to really complain about.. light solid,with good tread, did a 12 mile with 45 lbs and was blister free just a week after I first put them on.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment