PUMA Men's Lab II Fabric Fashion Sneaker Review

PUMA Men's Lab II Fabric Fashion Sneaker,Gray/Dark Shadow/Black,10 D US
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
sizes are very different to what I expected and it was my size but the quality is excellent I agree

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Its a good sneaker, but really lacks any support. As long as you take it for what it is you won't be disappointed. If you walk or run on the insides of your feet the lack of support becomes evident real quick. Overall the look and quality of the sneaker is great, just don't try and run with them.

Best Deals on PUMA Men's Lab II Fabric Fashion Sneaker

It was fit as expected and good materials they use. Only problem if you are walking in a hardwood or marble I you have to be very carefull since it doesn't have enough grip. Maybe this is good for bowling shoes.

Honest reviews on PUMA Men's Lab II Fabric Fashion Sneaker

They are everything the other reviews I read said they would be. They fit great and they are super comfortable. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is that they don't handle great in the rain. Rather than having grooves on the bottom for water to run off, they have more of a shallow rubber cleat-like bottom. One step on a rain slicked sewer grate and I lost my footing. Otherwise they are great and I definitely recommend them.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PUMA Men's Lab II Fabric Fashion Sneaker

i love the shoe but we ordered size 10,5. but it was too small./once again amazon staff did not want to accommodate us to get a smaller size. it was one size too small. i had a live chat with a consultant and they did not want to go the extra mile to check and see if there was a size smaller. i was not happy with the overall service of amazon

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment