Cheap Hi-Tec Women's V-Lite Nighthawk HPI Shoe

Hi-Tec Women's V-Lite Nighthawk HPI Shoe,Flint/Grey/Dawn,7.5 M US
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I never had shoes with such comfortable sole. The moment I stood up, I was surprise by how much of gentle support they provide. First time I wore them, I walked three miles with ankle weights on no rubbing spots and comfort is superior. I have to note thought that besides the fantastic sole, I would go half a size larger due to not so large toe box, and back could be a bit higher. Those were my two concerns when I was trying them on, but forgot about both of them when I was walking. I think they would be a good running shoes too. My best snickers I ever had.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Just remember this shoe is very true to size, so if you were thick socks take note.

This is just the weight and look I've been looking for a long time. Great cushion inside, could use one more layer for those who land hard on the heel but that's personal needs. Love the hooks/holes for the laces. What ever happen to flat shoe strings!?

I would buy another pair when they get more color choices.

Best Deals on Hi-Tec Women's V-Lite Nighthawk HPI Shoe

The shoes are true to size and are light as advertised. the laces are easy and the sockets are not the type that tear easy. So far they have worked out great.

Honest reviews on Hi-Tec Women's V-Lite Nighthawk HPI Shoe

The sneakers were ok.. A bit dated in their style, but the Price made up for this.

They ran quite small though and I hate going back & forth with online purchases. If they said that they ran small I would have ordered a bigger size.

Guess I didn't like them enough to be bothered.

In general I do like Hi Tec sneakers

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hi-Tec Women's V-Lite Nighthawk HPI Shoe

I wear athletic socks with my shoes and these were too snug across the base of my toes. Otherwise, they were a great fit and a comfortable shoes. A larger size would have been too big in the heel.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment