Discount PUMA Women's Faas 800 Winners Running Shoe

PUMA Women's Faas 800 Winners Running Shoe,Dark Shadow/Aged Silver/Dewberry,8 B US
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I run marathons and always have issues with something aching because I pronate either my ankles, knees, or hips. Since switching to Puma 800s I haven't had any of those issues. They have corrected my stride greatly, and running feels so much better! They are very light weight and breathable. Another reviewer said the balls of their feet were sore after running in them, and mine were too at first. But that isn't a fault of the shoe... it is going from no arch support to a crazy amount of arch support. My feet weren't used to having something push up on my arches, and they got a little achey and blistered. It didn't take long to adjust, and now I am running pain free.

The shoe is a little funky looking. Mostly just because it is so wide. But running isn't about fashion, and I will take some funky shoes if they make my knees and hips feel better!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

So far so good. Got these for my ankles because I read they were good. The price was amazing and I couldn't pass them up. They do feel a little off at times, but so far my ankles have been feeling better when I run.

Best Deals on PUMA Women's Faas 800 Winners Running Shoe

I love these shoes. They're so light but supportive. I've tried some other brands but these are the best for me.

Honest reviews on PUMA Women's Faas 800 Winners Running Shoe

Very Comfortable. I bought theses shoes to wear at work. I work 12 hour shifts in a very big Hospital. I am on my Feet most of the day. Love these shoes. I would recommend

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PUMA Women's Faas 800 Winners Running Shoe

the shoes are VERY comfy although they are not the most attractive shoe. they also run a little big or wide

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment