Review of Reebok Reebok Dual Turbo Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

Reebok Reebok Dual Turbo Running Shoe,Tin Grey/Gravel/Solar Green,1 M US Little Kid
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
My children burn through shoes like crazy. These shoes are wonderful. They have great tred on the bottom and ou cant even tell if they are dirty. Great product and very pleased

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This particular shoe is not the normal size you buy because it is way too small for the actual size printed on it. I would guess you might need 2 sizes bigger just to get by.

I bought this for my son but in 3 days he started complaining its too small and narrow from the front and does not wear a wide shoe to begin with. I checked personally and noticed the difference between his other Rebook Classic and this one of the same size and concluded there must be either a misprint on the size of now rebook getting it made cheaper in some third world country where size doesn't matter......

Sad to see my money go down the drain...... My family is Reebok brand loyal but with this we are thinking twice...

I would not recommend this particular shoe for kids.

Best Deals on Reebok Reebok Dual Turbo Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

Like it very much

Good product

The best quality

You can use it when you at ANY field

Good experience of delivered

Buy it now

Reebok experience

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment