Merrell Women's Avian Light Sport Review

Merrell Avian Light Sport,Castle Rock,9.5 M US
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I bought a pair of Merrells last year which I absolutely loved. After one year of wearing nearly every day, I thought they were due retirement. I took a while to pick out the replacement and settled on these based on the style and the suitability for warm climate. The first time I put them on, I was disappointed. They feel very stiff in the material. Even after a month, they haven't softened or shaped to my feet. They also feel too big even though I bought half a size down from my retiring pair of Merrells. Most disappointing of all is that I have had the shoes less than a month and already the shoe laces are shredding. I suspect I will be bulk buying shoe laces to make the shoes last a year. For the cost of the shoes, I will stick with a brand that gives the quality one would expect or its just money out the window. No more Merrells for me.....

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Great quality and comfort however I found the fit too wide and the overall size a little too large

I bought a 38.5 Eu which I believed to be a 7.5 however I note it is described as a Size 8

Best Deals on Merrell Women's Avian Light Sport

Firstly, let me say I like this shoe. The fit is nice--an 11 fit me perfectly, though I'm usually a size 10 or 10.5--and comfortable, and the support quite good. However, I ordered this shoe around the same time I ordered the Merrell Calia, and trying them on together, I went for the Calia. The sole in the Calia is not as thick as the Avian, but the Calia just felt better. I didn't have that get-this-shoe-off-my-foot feeling after wearing it a few hours that I had with the Avian. The Avian is a great shoe, though.

Honest reviews on Merrell Women's Avian Light Sport

In the right size, these are super comfortable, but they do seem to run a little on the small side. I usually wear an 8.5 or a 9 but my toe is right at the end of the 9.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Merrell Women's Avian Light Sport

I live in Utah and have hundreds of trailheads within 20 min of me--I needed something DURABLE and LIGHT. This is both. Trails here are rocky, dusty and often loose. These handle it like a pro. My feet breathe and my toes aren't purple when I'm done for the day--that's a huge plus for me. They are a little bigger than regular sizes but love that its toe box accommodates a steep incline downhill, but my arch/foot still feel secure. I also play slowpitch in these shoes because they are light enough to run in, with good traction. Worth the $90 I paid. Hands down.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment