Polo Ralph Lauren Kids Vaughn Lace-Up Sneaker Review

Polo Ralph Lauren Kids Vaughn Lace-Up Sneaker,Navy,2 M US Little Kid
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Usually wear size 6, this shoe runs small and very narrow

Quality below expectations for POLO brand.

The leather looking trim is plastic,and the shoe color is not crisp navy blue, it is dark navy/grey.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Seems to be a fine quality product. Only issue is that dirt seems to stick to the canvas of the shoes. Keep that in mind if buying shoe for a child that plays outside a lot.

Best Deals on Polo Ralph Lauren Kids Vaughn Lace-Up Sneaker

They are a little bigger than I expected but they are really cute and my daughter loves them...she's 3 years old

Honest reviews on Polo Ralph Lauren Kids Vaughn Lace-Up Sneaker

I have always loved these shoes. I bought them for my 5yr old and we both love them. And I will be purchasing a pair for my other kids for Christmas.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Polo Ralph Lauren Kids Vaughn Lace-Up Sneaker

Great looking sneaker but had to order 2 sizes smaller. Hopefully i will not be charged return shipping. Great style

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment