Reviews of WOMEN FLAT WALLET CLUTCH BY DESIGNSK

WOMEN FLAT WALLET CLUTCH BY DESIGNSK
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
Buy Now
I purchased this wallet for my daughter. She loved the design! She's been using it since Christmas and now the back closure has come open...unable to repair. Less than 2 months of use. Hoping to be able to return it.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

When I bought this I thought it was super cute, but then it started falling a part. It's cheaply made. Don't bother with this wallet.

Best Deals on WOMEN FLAT WALLET CLUTCH BY DESIGNSK

I really like this wallet, the only draw back is that the pockets for money are too small, dollar bills do not fit in right, but that's the only thing.. otherwise I really like it..!!

Honest reviews on WOMEN FLAT WALLET CLUTCH BY DESIGNSK

I love taking my new flat wallet out when making purchases in stores, etc. I've already had several comments about how striking it is. I do wish it had more room for all the credit and membership cards I carry.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for WOMEN FLAT WALLET CLUTCH BY DESIGNSK

best buy ive made. i catch myself paying for stuff and just rubbing my thumb on the outside because of the texture. love it.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment